Viewing entries tagged
Passports for children

Getting a passport for a child when one parent is absent or refuses to cooperate

Posted by Nydia Streets of Streets Law in Florida Child Custody

Getting a passport for a minor child when you are no longer married to or are not in a relationship with the other parent is a concern many parents have in Florida child custody cases. Depending on who is listed on the child’s birth certificate, you may be able to get a passport issued without the other parent’s participation.